"We exist so they can build."
This means that the purpose of the ReStore is to help the Affiliate (Habitat for Humanity of Laramie County, Inc.) build more Habitat homes. Our prices of donated items are discounted 50% to 70% and provide the public with a home improvement outlet to purchase furniture, appliances, and building materials at low prices.
The ReStore also keeps tons of material out of our landfills each year. The more we sell, the more Habitat homes we can build for families in Laramie County. Thank you for your support!
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING AS DONATIONS
- GENTLY USED furniture: couches (NO sleeper sofas), loveseats, chairs, tables, hutches, dressers, chest of drawers, nightstands, wooden bookcases (please no particle board), upholstery must have NO pet stains or tears.
- WORKING appliances: refrigerators, stoves, air conditioners, dishwashers 2009 or newer (EPA Lead-Free Act prevents us from accepting older dishwashers).
- Doors, windows (double pane, wood framed), trim pieces 4' or longer, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, vanities, counter tops, sinks, and toilets.
- Ceiling fans, light fixtures, electrical supplies, tile of all sizes and styles.
- Nails, screws, hardware, and tools.
- Whole, unbroken brick, block, pavers, and edging.
- Boards and plywood
- Clean, new carpet remnants at least 6' x 6'.
Habitat for Humanity of Laramie County, Inc. and its employees may use discretion in refusing any donation.