How do I become a Habitat Homeowner?
The 2019 application period is now closed. If you are interested or want more information, call the Habitat offices at 307-637-8067 and ask to speak to Kate or Pat. You can also email for information: email@example.com
To qualify for a Habitat for Humanity home, you must meet ALL of Habitat for Humanity's criteria to qualify, including:
Future homeowners must be US citizens or legal residents.
Need for Adequate Housing
You may qualify if you are:
- Currently living in housing which is overcrowded or in poor condition
- Currently paying more than 30% of income for housing and utilities
- Living in subsidized housing (including Section 8 & Housing Authority)
- Fall within the income guidelines as established by HUD.
Ability to Pay
You may qualify if you have:
- Stable income
- Recent history of accepting responsibility for debt
Willingness to Partner
You may qualify if you are willing to:
- Be honest and cooperative with Habitat for Humanity of Laramie County, Inc.
- Fulfill a minimum of 400 "sweat equity" hours
- Promptly make house payments
- Maintain and repair the house after moving in
The Fabulous Family of Five!
Yovanna, Ossiel, Litzy, Kevin & Valerie
2017 Habitat Homeowners
Thank you to all who came out to help us celebrate
strength, stability, and self reliance through shelter!